Covenant Prep’s dress code is intended to give concrete, practical witness to the school’s commitment to fulfill its stated aims to honor God and disciple students. It is designed to encourage modesty, decency, and propriety and to discourage the use of clothing as a significant means of establishing self-identity or gaining attention or social status.
The basic uniform for all Covenant Preparatory students is:
- A collared shirt free from emblems, logos, or other writing (except for the CPS logo) in white, burgundy or gray.
- Sweaters or vests should also be in school colors.
- Boys may wear navy or khaki slacks or shorts.
- Girls may wear dresses, jumpers, or skirts in khaki or burgundy plaid.
- Shoes may be black, brown, or gray.
- Socks, tights, and knee-highs are permitted in black, white, khaki, gray, and burgundy.